How To Order Tickets
- Please read the following instructions as well as the terms and conditions before ordering tickets. Tickets move quickly for popular performances, so we suggest that you check our member site frequently to see new listings!
- Go to the www.play-by-play.com home page.
- Enter your email address and password in our log-in section and click Go.
- Browse Play-by-Play's show listings and times. Click on the performance you wish to attend or to read a description about the production.
Additionally you will see: Your name; ID number; Credit amount in your reserve account; Membership expiration date; Description of show; Theatre address and pick-up information; "Reserve Now" drop down box for number of tickets desired and Add Now to add $ .00 to your credit reserve.
- Select the number of tickets you want to reserve from the "Reserve Now" drop- down box.
- Confirm the specifics of your order before clicking "Reserve Now". Once you click "Reserve Now", $4.00 will be deducted from your account for each ticket you have requested.
Please do not click on "Reserve Now" more than once, as this may result in a double charge to your account.
- Your confirmation will be immediately emailed to you with the theatre address and pick-up instructions. Please print out this page and keep for your records.
Members will be responsible for keeping records of all performances attended and tickets used against your credit account.
- Tickets must be picked up at specifically instructed times and locations. Never approach the box office for tickets if you are late! Memberships may be revoked for such actions. Enjoy, and thank you for using Play-By-Play Internet site!
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS?
Posted on each show page are pick-up instructions.
HOW OFTEN CAN I RESERVE TICKETS?
Each Play-by-Play member is able to order up to 2 tickets per event. Those with Double Memberships may order up to 4 tickets per event.
WHAT IS A DOUBLE MEMBERSHIP?
For an additional $99 per year ($198.00), Play-by-Play members can have access to up to 4 tickets per event. The registered member must be present to pick up reserved tickets in person at the box office.
WHY DO SHOWS OFFER TICKETS TO PLAY-BY-PLAY?
Shows view Play-by-Play as a marketing tool. By making these offers available to a limited and exclusive group of people, it allows a production to develop word of mouth without compromising the sale of a full price ticket.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SHOWS ARE AVAILABLE?
Log on to the Play-by-Play daily; use your email address and password, to see what productions are available. Great shows are available daily - find just what you were looking for or surprise yourself with an unexpected treat.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Please call Play-by-Play at 212-868-7052 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.