Please read the following instructions as well as the Terms & Conditions
before ordering tickets. Tickets move quickly for popular performances, so we suggest that you check our member site frequently to see new listings!
- Go to the Play-by-Play homepage.
- Please keep Play-by-Play informed of current credit card information in order to avoid delays in reserving tickets. To update credit card or personal information please telephone during business hours at 212.868.7052. Adjustments may only be made by the primary account holder.
- Enter your email address and password in our log-in section and click Go.
- Browse Play-by-Play’s show listings and times. Click on the performance you wish to attend or to read a description about the production.
- Additionally you will see: Your name; ID number; Credit amount in your reserve account; Membership expiration date; Description of show; Theatre address and pick-up information; “Reserve Now” drop down box for number of tickets desired and Add Now to add $ .00 to your credit reserve.
- Select the number of tickets you want to reserve from the “Reserve Now” drop- down box.
- Confirm the specifics of your order before clicking “Reserve Now”. Once you click “Reserve Now”, $4.50 will be deducted from your account for each ticket you have requested.
- Please do not click on “Reserve Now” more than once, as this may result in a double charge to your account.
- Your confirmation will be immediately emailed to you with the theatre address and pick-up instructions. Please print out this page and keep for your records.
- Members will be responsible for keeping records of all performances attended and tickets used against your credit account.
- Tickets must be picked up at specifically instructed times and locations. Never approach the box office for tickets if you are late! Memberships may be revoked for such actions. Enjoy, and thank you for using Play-By-Play!